Sunday, June 12, 2011

All about Mee

I'm Killer Bee, #187, like the knee pads. I'm 10 years old and I skate with the Long Beach Junior Derby girls.

I've been playing roller derby for one year because that's how long the junior derby league has been together. But I got my first pair of skates when I was 6 , so technically I've been skating for 4 years.

I know all about roller skating because I have been to lessons and I practice out in the alley behind my house so I can concentrate on getting better.

When I grow up I want to open up a winery.

My favorite thing about roller skating is going so fast you can't catch me!

The tricks I can do are skating backwards, side skating and jumping.

I am still learning how to power slide.

(:burp:)

If I could give any new skaters advice I would say "Don't bee scared."

My favorite derby players are Auntie, Pigeon, Me and Estro, (because we are awesome).

4 comments: